Using Microsoft Teams
07.09.22 Teams Update
We have been made aware of a few people having issues switching between Teams accounts. Please follow the steps below.
DO NOT CLICK ADD ACCOUNT, instead follow these steps.
1. If you are logged in as one of your children, go to Settings and scroll down to the bottom and click Sign out. Once you have done this, ensure you have shut down the app by swiping up and closing the app on your screen.
2. Open the Teams app again and ensure the log in details are empty (if not, use the steps below in STEP TWO).
3. Log in with your other child's details. Make sure you put username and @glow.sch.uk. This will then take you to Glow Login page where you add password.
4. Teams should load with second child's details.
5. You will now be able to switch between accounts.
STEP TWO (if the above does not work- this is only for Android devices)
Step 1: Open the Settings app on your smartphone.
Step 2: Open Applications.
Step 3: Scroll down to find the Teams option. Tap On the icon and open it.
Step 4: Open the Storage section of the app.
Step 5: Tap on Storage option to open the Storage section of the app. This will display the memory occupied by the app.
Step 6: Clear the cache data and clear data.
Also go into settings and remove all data , remove app and add back on.
PLEASE NOTE you need to sign out of all your Microsoft apps on the device. Go into Settings and manage accounts. From there you can view everything you are signed into and sign it off before signing back in.
These user guides will also help with the set up of Teams and One Note (more information will follow from class teachers as this is developed during Term 2)