Tulloch Primary School

Life at Tulloch Primary School



How do I enrol my child for ELC?

You can apply online for 2021/22 places in our nursery setting at http://my.pkc.gov.uk/service/ELC_apply. The application will be open from 12pm 18 January 2021 until 12 February 2021. Please note: if your child already attends our nursery, you must complete an application form to confirm their place from August 2021. New applicants will need to upload a photo / scan of their child’s birth certificate and may need a photo / scan / screenshot of their current council tax bill and a recent utility bill. Returning children will not need to provide these documents unless you wish to change your placement. For more information on childcare provision in the Perth and Kinross area, visit www.pkc.gov.uk/families.

How do I enrol my child for Primary or Secondary School?

This can be done by visiting https://www.pkc.gov.uk/article/21194/Primary-and-Secondary-school-enrolment 

Nursery Enrolment

Registering for Nursery Place

Primary School Enrolment

Please follow the link below which will take you to the Perth and Kinross page where all information about school enrolment can be found.

School Enrolment